09-26-2012, 08:13 PM
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brea, CA
My Ride: M3
| It should not affect your performance or decrease the handling unless maybe you were using some crazy large spacers. Check out the H&R Trak Spacers. These are track proven and TUV approved! If you want a bit better handling, you should add a H&R Sway Bar which will help to keep your car more planted and help to eliminate body roll.
H&R 3 Series Spacer Benefits:
- Up to 70% lighter than competitor spacers
- Improve appearance without buying new wheels
- Improves handling by widening vehicle track
- Anodized for tough and durable finish
- Hub centric for accuracy and no vibrations
- 100% made in Germany, AND TUV approved
- ISO9001 approved
Last edited by ModBargains; 09-26-2012 at 08:24 PM.