View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #6509
cyberkaa

Location: Sunnyvale, CA <-- Ithaca, NY <-- dirty jerz (201) Useful Posts: 25
My Ride: E46 332i,M3;E30 325i
Send a message via ICQ to cyberkaa Send a message via AIM to cyberkaa Send a message via MSN to cyberkaa Send a message via Yahoo to cyberkaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkodama View Post
So I woke up to a really sad text message. Apparently last night, somebody was throwing construction materials off of one of the overpasses on the way out from Oakland to Brentwood at cars. My welding teacher was driving at about 80 in his pretty new Toyota 4 runner, and a 10lb roll of steel wire for tying rebar together went straight through his windshield and broke his arm. Was in so much shock and pain from everything, that he drove to the emergency room thinking he has been shot. Got to the ER, and all they could do was take an X-ray and send him home with a bunch of pain killers, even though his arm was obviously not straight. Got the text from him this morning and he's on his way back to the hospital right now.
ZOMG, how did they just release him with a broken arm?

M3 drive train conversion (S54 Swap, LSD, 6MT, suspension linkage) | UUC Stg 2 Organic Clutch | OEM M-Tech II Kit
KW V2 | BBS GT4 RE | Falken FK452 | Alcon 6-pot 365mm BBK | M3 steering wheel | Powerflex bushings

Quote:
Originally Posted by koven View Post
i'd rather be gapless with no bulge

Last edited by cyberkaa; 09-28-2012 at 12:55 PM.