View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
bimmerfan1990
Modded ///Member

My Ride: BMW ///M3
E46 M3 Laguna Seca Blue/Black/6 Speed 61k, Clean title, Maintained- SoCal

Lots of (100+) photos: www.photobucket.com/01LSBE46

It is with very much regret that I am selling my 2001 Laguna Seca Blue M3. Details are as follows.

And in advance: this car is priced well above blue book value. KBB and NADA are not relevant to this car given the rarity of true manual LSB/Black coupes with this sort of mileage. You can absolutely find wonderful E46 M3's in the low to mid $20k range, but this car will always be worth much more then those. If you disagree with my price then buy someone else's car. On to the details:

This vehicle is a 2001 E46 M3 Coupe in rare Laguna Seca Blue (All original paint) with full Black Nappa Leather Interior. The car is a true 6 speed (No SMG issues here) and just hit 61k miles (average of about 5k miles a year since new). The car has a completely clear CarFax and AutoCheck and has never been in any sort of collision or had any paintwork. The car is in exceptional shape and is very solid. Some modifications have been done to enhance the vehicle and this car is maturely owned and cared for. Always garaged, non-smoker, no pets, never raced or tracked. The interior trim is brushed aluminum and the car has Xenons, H/K Sound, Moonroof. Everything works like it is supposed to.

Two keys, original owner's manual, and a stack of records will come with the car. Nothing major has had to be replaced on this car but all maintenance has been done on time. The only two unusual (not really unusual but outside of normal maintenance) services are that the camshaft sensors were both replaced 20k miles ago & the door lock actuators were both replaced at that time. The car was under an extended warranty through a 3rd party until 4/2012 and the car also has a LoJac system installed. The 1200 mile, 30k mile, and 60k mile service (currently) have been performed by BMW. All recalls have been performed. In the last 4k miles the car has had the oil/filter changed, fuel filter, transmission fluid, differential fluid, new spark plugs, valve cover gasket, and a valve adjustment. Everything is up to date and the car needs nothing except for a new owner (and an exhaust system wouldn't hurt!).

$27,000

The modifications are as follows:

Business CD-53 with OEM Auxiliary Input and Antenna Amplifier Upgrade
ZHP Shift Knob
Aluminum Pedals
LED Taillights (I have the originals)
Iconz Carbon Fiber Rear Diffusor in 2x2 CF Weave: 1/2 Painted LSB (I have the original)
AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake with Heat Shield
Painted Reflectors
Clear Corners
Tinted windows
Matte Black Side Gills
Matte Black Kidney Grills
Fully Height and Dampening Adjustable 36 Way Coilover Suspension with Front Camber Plates
Dinan Front Strut Brace
Rockford Fosgate 12" P3 Subwoofer with Alpine PDX Amplifier in a Ported Box
European Software Tune

There are two options for wheels:
$27,000: the car comes with CSL Replica wheels (with the BMW stamping on the front around the lug-nuts) in an OEM Rear Square Sized Setup (i.e. all 4 wheels are 19x9.5" et22). This is a fairly aggressive setup but the very concave look of the 9.5" wheel looks really good.
For $1,500 extra the car will come with 19" BBS RGR wheels in Diamond Black. The rears are 19x10 et25 and the fronts are a rare 19x9 et20. These offsets are also aggressive.
If you have a different set of wheels you'd rather put on the car I will sell the car itself for $27k.

Note: The car originally had Dove Grey interior. I swapped the entire entire for OEM Black Nappa Leather including the dash/carpet. Everything was done properly and no corners were cut. If I didn't tell you (or you didn't notice on the spec sheets that I have from the dealer) you would never know the car originally had grey interior. I could only source front seats in excellent shape that were non heated, although my car has the cold weather package. Because of this the seats are power but they are from a non-cold weather package car (non-heated).

Please text message for fastest response, although I also check my PM's fairly regularly.
(360) 621-281one
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1168
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	471621   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	960
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	471622   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	471623   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	471624  

Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	667
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	471625   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	471626  

Last edited by bimmerfan1990; 10-29-2012 at 03:56 PM.
bimmerfan1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.