Thread: fuuck girls
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 12:24 PM   #11
0mega9

My Ride: 330Xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
Thank you. Believe me, I tell myself the same thing and know the chances of what you said being exactly what happens/is happening.

She's not really the "party" girl that I made her out to be. Although, we all know how college can change a person like that. I'm confident she wants to be with me, we've both had issues in our past that we've talked about that put us on an emotional level that is hard to find in a couple. While she's still very young (18,) she's a first-generation American from Latin America... we typically get married younger and the woman are extremely committed and faithful. I'm 22 and I'm extremely passionate and I don't cheat like many men in my family and culture.

I'm not really worried about what she does when she's away at school, we've seen each other at a minimum every other weekend. I just don't want her to get comfortable and forget that she has something back at home... I told her she can't become complacent or too comfortable with our relationship... especially since right now its long distance. But I also have to realize I've been through the college experience, she hasn't. I need to let her experience it on her own and grow... I just need to remember that I can't always be there with her every step of the way.

At the same time, I have to remember that she is not my ex and that I cannot have a preconceived notion that she wants/will want to leave me for college/the single life. That's not healthy for a relationship nor is it fair to her. At the end of the day, the only person's happiness I'm concerned about is my own. All I can do is be honest with her and hope she does the same. If it works out, beautiful... if not I know I put my share of the effort into it.
DME46; it sounds good, at least you seem to start to believe that...
I say that cause I was there too, making excuses and trying to believe the best...
Just keep your eyes open. Notice all signs; secretive texts/calls, canceled plans with you to be with her friends.

Sadly enough, women now days are becoming more sexually predators than we guys have ever been...
Remember, we have to work hard to get a girl to let us in, a girl all she has to do is feel horney and say yes...
0mega9 is offline   Reply With Quote