Thread: fuuck girls
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 03:35 PM   #17
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keno View Post
Regardless of all this...what are you doing tying yourself down at 22? I thought you were running through tons of chicks from your older posts...?
I love being in a relationship. While I love puussy, I enjoy staying in watching movies, traveling with someone, dining with someone and enjoying great food together, ect.

While I could do that with a plethora of women as opposed to staying committed to just one, I don't find it fruitful in the end. I'm just looking for something with a little more meaning.

When I find a girl, I love the "newness" of it. I love the good anxiety I get when I'm waiting for a text, or getting ready to take her out. Hooking up for the first time, and the first few times after that. After the "newness" wears off, I get bored, and move on to the next one. I've been through several girls and usually the ones I end up going steady with were 3rd, 4th, 5th generation Italian girls. They have all been high maintenance and expected me to bend over backwards for them. None of them appreciated culture... art, music, food, and the like. With the girl I'm dating now (Brasilian) its the complete opposite. She does everything for me; cooks, makes my bed, brings me snacks to work, I can take her out for sushi, hibachi, Argentine, Peruvian, Turkish, Cuban, authentic Italian, ect and she loves it as much as I do. We both love dancing and partying with each other, but we also don't mind spending the night in watching Modern Family. She's traveled to Israel, Paris, London, Brasil, Hawaii, Vegas, Spain, Italy, and countless other places. We can talk about so much more than gossip about her girlfriends or trivial topics. With this girl, the "newness" hasn't worn off... every time we see each other it still feels like we are in the "honeymoon phase." There's unlimited reasons why I'm in a relationship with this girl. I've had my doubts at first, but I made the decision that it was worth jumping into and giving it a chance.

Its not a matter of knowing their are plenty of girls out there, believe me I know. Why go out for hamburgers when you already have steak at home?

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote