View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 03:25 AM   #1
tylergentry00

My Ride: Black 01' M3 Coupe
Arrow Bimmerworld/JRZ RS Coilovers! Low Mileage!

I am selling a set of the Bimmerworld/JRZ RS Coilovers. They are in great condition! They have not seen any track time and have only been used lightly on the street (less than 4,000 miles). I don't currently have any pictures, as the coilovers are still mounted on the car, but if there is interest I will be more than happy to take some. The spring rates are 700/800. They have the upgraded spherical RSMs and GC jacking rear adjusters.

Here's a link for reference: http://store.bimmerworld.com/bimmerw...ges-p1527.aspx

I'm looking to get 3,500 OBO and am willing to ship at buyer's expense. Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Conforti Software, SuperSprint Race Headers, AA Short-Throw Kit, UUC M5 Hyrbid Clutch Kit and Lightweight Flywheel, B&G Coilovers, Velocity Motoring CSL Reps wrapped in Pirelli PZero Nero's, Eagle Eyes LED Tails, Smoked Corner and Side Markers, Blackout Kidneys and Gills, Brembo Rotors and Hawk Pads, CSL V1 Front Bumper, CF CSL Bootlid Trunk, CF CSL Diffuser, Turner Motorsports Power Pulley Kit
tylergentry00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.