View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
ChrisRedmon

My Ride: 2002 PY ///M3
Advice (55w HID install for ///M3)

Howdy guys, so im willing to take the flaming in trade for answers to my questions. I just bought DDM 55W 5k HID's size DS2 for the Xenon housings in my e46 m3. With it being the 55w i need to get rid of the stock ballast. That's totally fine. Will it throw error codes? Also is there any cutting/drilling required to fit the bulbs into the housing? It seems that there are a lot more harnesses for the stock xenon than the two posi/neg that i came across in my old vehicle. I assume that's the power/ecu connection for the motorized projectors?

Pretty much just confusing myself. Can anyone step by step the install for me? If its simple plug and play we can leave it at that and ill slap them in once im off work today. Thanks guys

2002 Phoenix Yellow E46 M3 l 6MT l Nappa l Nav l STG Coilovers 7k/8k l BMW Performance SSK l OEM ZCP's l Kirk Roll Bar l Motorsport Hardware l Besian Systems l CSL/GTR Carbon Fiber Hood, Trunk & Diffuser l Status Gruppe Sec. 3 l Custom Rear Brace l Rear Seat Delete l Coby Wheel Products

ChrisRedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.