View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #2
M3Newb

My Ride: E46 M3
UPDATE:

So i called the tow truck, he meet me at my house. This time the trunkpop on the keyfob worked. So i checked the battery connections, all fine. BUT when i put the key in the ignition, no lights or any repsonse in any position. We start to roll the car out of the driveway to tow it and I put the key in postion 2 to turn the wheel and all lights come on. SO i sit in it and it starts right up, no fault lights, CEL or anything. Run it up and down the street and runs fine. WTH is going on!? My guess is there is some faulty wiring somewhere, the key wasnt being recognized(EWS issue), overheated fuel pump or bad relay ( but that wouldnt cuase the lights to not come on). When i had it started before it died it seems like it was a weird combination of light to have on (BRAKE, ABS, TRACTION CONTROL AND TIRE PRESSURE)?????

Also, since the battery seemed to be dead, the window was stuck in the up position so I closed the door which left a gap between the glass and the frame. When i returned to meet the towtruck, guess what spidered and shattered? FML

Last edited by M3Newb; 10-01-2012 at 01:48 PM.
M3Newb is offline   Reply With Quote