View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #25
aahmed2016

My Ride: 2003 330i ZSP/CP/PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
No no. My point is don't buy blue-tined r1cer bulbs. If your stock halogen bulbs burnt out, buy brand new stock halogen bulbs.

The only respectable alternative is spending thousands on a stock lighting system. Or you can even go custom replica (super high quality) projectors w/ a quality aftermarket HID kit. That will cost you only $600-800 and hours of custom fabricating, etc. Not that hard!
So, if you had a bulb burn out, and wanted to get a WHITE [not blue] headlight, you would SWAP THE ENTIRE BULB HOUSING? That's pointless, and moronic. And I despise aftermarket HIDs. Blind people and give you too many damn problems. I CAN get a set of xenons, and install them, but atm, I'm not employed. but I'm still caught on the fact of WHY you would swap the ENTIRE FKING HEADLIGHT for a SINGLE LAMP.
Quote:
=E46Mango;14777576]The only respectable alternative is spending thousands on a stock lighting system.
That makes no sense at all. Spend "Thousands" on the same thing that I ALREADY HAVE, and Mine is in SHOWROOM CONDITION, to get the same fking thing? and then put in the same bulbs? sorry Mango, I normally love your posts, and love your taste, but this has me off.
aahmed2016 is offline   Reply With Quote