depends if you want just King Springs Low or Superlow...if you're after the Superlow look, i suggest going for Eibach Sportline Springs.
the pro-kit sits quite a bit higher than the sportline's do (taken from tirerack site):
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs usually lower vehicles 1.00" -1.25". Sportline Springs provide an increased drop typically 1.50" to 2.00"
- 19" CSL Wheels / Lowered
- Clear Rear and Side Indicators w/ Invisible Bulbs
- Clear Front Indicators w/ black inserts
- LED License Plate Bulbs
- MTech 100w Cosmos Blue Headlights w/ black inserts
- White CCFL Angel Eyes
- Real Carbon Fibre (coloured) Badges
- Alpine Sound System:
* 800w Type S Sub w/ 800w Monoblock Amp
* 6.5" Type S Speakers all round w/ OEM tweeters
* Head Unit w/ Direct iPod Connectivity