View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:04 AM   #18
omiecarrasco

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330ci
Looking for some advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean | KHOALTY, Inc View Post
hey hey, sent you a PM sorry.. didn't see your emails coming through, we've been working on something pretty cool that will be up and live this weekend, it's literally been consuming our lives, but worth it so your questions get answered /before/ you ask them

1.) LED Angel Eyes (Premium) White or Amber
[ours are installed on a LOT of members cars here, great deal, great price, and quality as always.. i mean i don't know if ours can be beat on a desk with a hammer but how often are you going to be doing this when they're in your headlights? to me this is just a marketing hype tactic]

2.) E46 LED Turn Signal Bulb Amber or White (I already have the clear corners)
[you can get ours that light up amber, looks white in the housing but lights amber, brighter than most since we use the tower style led's, don't fall for the 'v3' or 'v4' other vendors do, pretty much all these led bulbs are the same now, these require a resistor to not have super fast blinkers']

3.) High Powered Sidemarker LED Bulb White or Amber
[either pay a few bucks from us or pay 10+ from the others, again you can get the white look ones that light up amber, no errors]

4.) LED Tail Lights Clear or Smoked
[everyone sells the same ones, eagle eyes is the brand that makes the best ones, ours are just better priced than the other two that've been talking here]

5.) E46 LED Reverse Light
[same deal as the turn signal led bulb]

you look at our license plate light too? either spend 5-6 times the amount and get a 'orions belt v5 ultra smd-led-xtc' version or get ours, if you need anything else reply to my PM.

Hi,

I am new to the group but not new to the automotive industry. I just bought a 2001 BMW 330ci with HID headlights and was wondering if some one sold a set of lights that would include: smoked marker lights, smoked turn signal lights and smoked tail lights. I also was wondering if someone knew where i could get a set of smoked heat light lenses. Like a stated, my headlights are HIDs and want to leave them as is but I want the smoked lenses and I also want to add the angel eyes.

Any help is appreciated and if you can get me a good deal on everything, I am willing to buy the parts now.

thank you

Last edited by Solidjake; 10-02-2012 at 12:01 PM.
omiecarrasco is offline   Reply With Quote