View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:58 AM   #2231
pimpn04coupe

My Ride: some hooptie
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxual328ci View Post
If you look at the history of Apple's marketing, they've always targeted a certain group in a round about way. Now we know that a lot of 30 plus tech heads will buy the phone. So who will your target? Parents who like taking photos of kids. They could have easily showed a video of people on vacation. Before that you saw a lot of Siri commercials with business type people (actors, directors, artist). The general audience don't realize that those in the Arts are business type people.. so why not target them. Shoot, most already own their Macs. So now the iPhone. Apple is famous for that. Oh and buying a lot of air time. My grandma (RIP) called every phone an iPhone. Commercials.

@ pimpn04coupe I just replaced my iPad 3 with a new one. And when I added iOS6 the other night I noticed a low Battery warning on my Diagnostic screen. Check and see what you have... Go to General - About - Scroll down to Diagnostics & Usage - click on Diagnostic & Usage Data... If you see a LowBattery then you need to reset the firmware. Before you do it, you can get the Apple Store to check your iPhone.
and what do you know... i have the "LowBatteryLog" and the "LowMemory" as well but not sure if thats an issue... I don't have time to go to an apple store until the weekend, can I just reset the firmware?
pimpn04coupe is offline   Reply With Quote