View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
Tuwie

My Ride: 2003 325xi
New Member from Albany, NY - Thanks

So before I bit the bullet on which car i was going to buy I spent a lot of time on this site and wanted to thank all the members for everything they contribute here. It really helped me out a few times already.

So this is my first BMW, I always wanted one for the longest time. Well, after totaling my civic hybrid, in a 10 mile an hour fender bender, I found a decent 2003 BMW 325xi, with 125K on it, and a full list of service records which made me feel better.

So far, I have added a tail lip spoiler, and just done a few minor interior mods for the stereo.

I wired in an Aux port, and put it in the sunglass holder. I also hardwired in my XM radio, which was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

My next plan is to swap out the wood grain center console, the one around the shifter with the window controls, for a plain black one. My intention is to hardwire a dual USB power port under one of the window controls and a normal 3 prong outlet under the other. Originally I thought I would hardwire in a power inverter and put it inside the dash or behind the center consolewhere and then run extensions to the ports, now I am thinking of just ripping apart one of those inverters that has usb and a plug on it and re wiring it.

But I just wanted to say Hi, and look forward to chatting and reading more from all the great contributors here.

Have a good day everyone.

I attached a pic of my car, its the best one I have at the moment, I am sure I will have more soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-09-16_18-38-34_600.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	472099  
Tuwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.