View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #30
SManganella

My Ride: 04' 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare5336 View Post
I understand that you may be pissed because you got pulled over by the same leo. But come on man you have no registration? I forgot to look at what state you're located in but honestly most states require a windshield sticker. It appears to me that you have no sticker what so ever on your car.

If your state requires a front plate and you don't have a front plate. Are you honestly questioning why you're getting pulled over?

You openly admit your car is a cop magnet. No front plate, loud exhaust, No registration, and a banner. The only thing you're missing is front tint

The only reason I say all this is because I'm in the same spot you are.
My car currently has a loud exhaust I have tint on all 6 windows of the car. 15% all around and 55% on the front. I have smoked corners as well. My car defiantly turns heads when I drive by local leo's. When they pull me over I'm respectful also, as you stated you are as well. However I can't complain when the leo is just busting my balls lol. I hate it, but I can't get mad because at the end of the day I'm violating local laws.

I think if you had a current registration and fixed the issue with your license the leo wouldn't have busted your stones about the banner and front plate. Clear corners is a new one though.

In my state they are allowed to be clear or amber colored and blink white or amber. Most corners are DOT certified as well.

Good luck to you. I would just recommend that you straighten some of the "Silly" things out and I think you will have a more peaceful driving experience
Agreed BUT you said "I forgot to look at what state you're located in but honestly most states require a windshield sticker. It appears to me that you have no sticker what so ever on your car." This is registration we are talking about, not inspection. The sticker in the front windshield is for inspection which is not what the OP said he got ticketed for. The Officer would only be able to give out a ticket once he saw he had no registration card but not because he had no inspection sticker... That's the case in NJ anyway, but i totally agree. I have gotten pulled over for no front plate and tints multiple times, but it depends on the Officer. You obviously have one thats on the lookout for you now. As far as your license and registration, i'd get that cleared up asap. Best of luck.
SManganella is offline   Reply With Quote