View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #276
Dahmwern

My Ride: 2005 BMW 325xi 5spd.
Send a message via AIM to Dahmwern
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbimmer View Post
it's because you have a siren and with a siren, the sound will fluctuate up and down (hence the name siren). So when you arm/disarm your car and depending on it the sound is on the rise or on the low, the sound will be different. In your case, the sound also cycles over and over again and you might of caught it when it's about to cycle over again, that's why you are getting a half chirp.

I have the same issue with my siren. Like people have stated earlier, if you want a consistent sound, you might be better off getting a Piezo buzzer.
You may be right, but why hasn't anyone else been complaining about the weird half chip with this model then (its been used many times)?
| CSL 18" Reps | H&R Coilovers | UUC EVO3 Short Shifter | Conforti Shark Injector | Magnaflow exhaust | TMS Power Pulleys | CAI w/ Custom Built Box | Drilled\Slotted Rotors | ZHP Shift Knob | Brushed Metal Trim | ECS Carbon Fiber Brake Handle | Black Grilles | Angel Eyes | DIY Clutch Stop | DEPO Smoked Corners | DEPO Sidemarkers | DEPO Smoked R/C/R Tails | DIY AUX input | DIY Red Needle Mod | CDV Delete | Front Plate Delete | Debadged |
Dahmwern is offline   Reply With Quote