View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
ICONIKE46

My Ride: Horse & Buggy
OEM prefacelift sedan headlights

I have a set of OEM PRE-facelift only halogen headlights for the e46 sedan for sale.

Cleaning out my basement of my assortment of parts and I have these left. In 100% working order mechanically and electronically. CAN come with bulbs if you so desire (mind you the bulbs are still 100% working perfectly fine but I do not know how old they are so the lifetime on them I can't be too sure on)

$160 + shipping to anywhere (Willing to negotiate/am very flexible considering how old the part is etc..)

Pros:
-OEM part so fitment is 100% spot on and quality is top notch.
-Brighter than the DEPO p46s. (Yes...believe it or not, before I did the FX-R retrofit to my car, my older halogen headlights with 6k bulbs were MUCH brighter/safer to use at night than the DEPO p46s were especially with the terrible cut off)

Cons:
-Do not compare to OEM Xenon headlights (It's obvious that the OEM Xenon headlights are very bright and cutoff is near perfect. BUT with that comes a HEFTY price tag of 1k+ per headlight)
-Do not compare to the FX-R retrofit. (I'm not going to be an unfair seller and will always give you the truth. The FX-R retrofit is a great idea. I use it on my personal car but it requires a bit of handy work to make it fit aka retrofit it so the task may not be easy for some)
-The drivers side headlight lens is scratched/foggy so you might want to use your own/replace them with a set from khoalty.com if need be.

I know not many will jump on the offer cause it's such an old part but seeing as though I'll never need it, I figured I would see if anyone MAY need it around here or else I'll just junk them. Feel free to send me a pm or post here if interested. Thanks!

~Steve

I will post pics tomorrow.

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.