View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:18 AM   #1
dinan19

My Ride: 2004 Imola ZHP
Imola red ZHP Build Thread (PICS! 12-31-12)

I have decided to make this a build thread because I am doing various mods to the vehicle including paint correction and plan to continually add more pictures day by day or as often as possible. You might have to skip to the second page to start seeing the pictures. Enjoy

As most of you may know, I'm that crazy dude that was trying to find a zhp for under or at $10,000 and i was finally successul. Anyways I'm a very sincere person and I will say that i bought the car for $8700 out the door. No accidents or anything and clean and clear title. It's a 2004 6spd IR 330i zhp and the car came with a AFE stage 1 intake and also just found out that the previous owner had a sprint booster installed as well. Overall the car is in great shape except for the steering wheel which i already ordered from coby, soon to be here. I plan on making a build thread after all of my parts get here in the next week, Including a full paint correction that im doing myself right now with my PC 7424xp. heres the only two pics i have so far. Will update more pictures when the mods get here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	zhp large pic front.jpg
Views:	973
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	472276
Click image for larger version

Name:	zhp angle shot large.jpg
Views:	988
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	472277

Last edited by dinan19; 12-31-2012 at 08:05 PM. Reason: added pictures
dinan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.