View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #20
yousharenow

My Ride: E46 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to yousharenow
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksport325 View Post
I like living I'm Raleigh, the people are nice, traffic isn't awful, and downtown has a decent nightlife. RTP seems to be booming with tech jobs lately.
One of our main vendors (Cisco) has a HQ there that is massive. I've gotten half a dozen offers from them in the past year, and there's a TON of work to be done there for people in tech or healthcare.

I'll finish school here in ATL, then I'll most likely end up in Raleigh for all the reasons mentioned in this thread. I've done the "big city" thing living in the city, I want somewhere a little more quiet with less traffic and job security, and a NHL team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46_330i_Stud View Post
Wake Forest here

To me, it's a good mix of everything. Even in rush hour traffic (7-9am & 4-7pm) I can go 20 miles in 30 minutes or so on capital blvd. People are much nicer here, less crime than ATL & DC. Don't know the statistics but its a very good guess. This areas growing so fast it's unreal.
I love the people attitudes there, and I like how clean/safe the downtown is. I was looking around Real Estate prices for a nice area like Wake Forest and it reminds me of prices in Dallas. Prices in ATL and DC for a nice area to live in are just straight retarded, and they both have terrible traffic

Raleigh fits that bill!

Last edited by yousharenow; 10-03-2012 at 04:38 PM.
yousharenow is offline   Reply With Quote