View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #30
SINEREOTYPE

My Ride: 2005 BMW 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedanpowersc View Post
Love the car
Thanks sedanpowersc! Its only gonna get better! You've got a nice ride too, i like the trim on your corners, they look like the ones i want to get!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
Great color!
Haha Thanks tock172 and you too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mostarac View Post
smoked corners looks great with that color. I'll tell ya one thing, the tuv and the gas prices really sick over there lol.
Thanks ///Mostarac! I agree, I'll leave them on until i get those clears i was talking about. The gas prices here are RIDICULOUS, its about $8/gallon for premium. Thankfully though, i have a gas rations card that gives me US prices, about $4.35/gallon for premium on post
Quote:
Originally Posted by choegatz View Post
Awesome!

Been looking for smoked corners on a facelift E46, haven't seen any lately.

Dope!
Thanks choegatz! Yea man, check it out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedoesskids View Post
HAHA over here mate other side of the counrty is a 3 days drive non stop 4000 +kms... Distance from you to The Ring for us is like driving to a family dinner!
That sucks. I've been meaning to check out The Ring but i've been super busy at work lately. One day..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Prince View Post
Clean whip bro

IMO don't change the corners to clear, smoked looks so nice with your gray/black theme veryyy sleek.

Mind you I think you should tint your front driver and passengers windows to match your rear windows for a niceeerr uniformed look,

anyhow good luck !
Thanks LA Prince! Yea i think it goes well with the look I'm going for too, it really complements the black trim nicely. I've been wanting to re-tint my windows too, but as of now i still dont know the German laws on that matter. Furthermore, i cant find a shop with employees that speak friggin English

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmersGarage View Post
Great.

Sub'd
Thanks BimmersGarage! SCORE! Invite your friends! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoybmr3 View Post
nice pics
Salamat pinoybmr3! Photography is a hobby i'm trying to pick up!