View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #13
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodaiga View Post
Extremely rude and unprofessional on the phone when they messed up my order.
Quote:
I ordered a 1999 rack, wanted to get the one with no boost. They send me one from 99-01 which was boosted. When I called saying I wanted the earlier one, guy said I did not specify and that I "was bitching about it." Their site had no place to specify the month. ..said I "rolled the dice" by ordering online and not specifying.
you only called later saying you wanted the earlier one. if you aren't sure of what you might get, you should have called to talk and confirm your order with a person if it was important. i can see how they just go by an order form if done Online. you had an '01 and they sent you a replacement '01. 99% of the time that's probably an exact order fulfillment.
Quote:
my core return is from an 01.
So you ordered online and did not talk to anyone prior to delivery. You did not specify you wanted a precise 1999 no-boosted rack because there was no place to do so ONLINE. Your core rack is an '01 and the rack then sent you was from a 99-01 right?
I'm sorry you didn't get what you hoped for and that he (likely owner) was rude. But if you ordered it Online, how did "they" mess up your order? They sent you a rebuilt 99-01 E46 rack. it's not like they sent you a bad rack or one that doesn't fit your model?? I'm not trying to kick you while down but it seems a mutual blame in the incorrect order needs to be shared. :dunno:
But if your sole complaint is they were rude and unprofessional I would agree.