View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #14
brodaiga

My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex323Ci View Post
you only called later saying you wanted the earlier one. if you aren't sure of what you might get, you should have called to talk and confirm your order with a person if it was important. i can see how they just go by an order form if done Online. you had an '01 and they sent you a replacement '01. 99% of the time that's probably an exact order fulfillment.

So you ordered online and did not talk to anyone prior to delivery. You did not specify you wanted a precise 1999 no-boosted rack because there was no place to do so ONLINE. Your core rack is an '01 and the rack then sent you was from a 99-01 right?
I'm sorry you didn't get what you hoped for and that he (likely owner) was rude. But if you ordered it Online, how did "they" mess up your order? They sent you a rebuilt 99-01 E46 rack. it's not like they sent you a bad rack or one that doesn't fit your model?? I'm not trying to kick you while down but it seems a mutual blame in the incorrect order needs to be shared. :dunno:
But if your sole complaint is they were rude and unprofessional I would agree.
My order was for a 1999 rack, I never specified my car year. that is the main compliant and that they would not rectify the situation.

Thank you for shopping with RACK DOCTOR - Quality Rack and Pinion Remanufacturing at http://shop.rackdoctor.net.

This automated e-mail serves as confirmation that your order has been shipped.

Shipping Summary
----------------

Invoice ID: 0000006394

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty | Item # | Description | Date Shipped | Tracking #
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | 25558-328i | 1999 BMW 328i / 328ic / 328is Rack And | 10/01/2012 | The FedEx tracking number is
| Pinion $164.95 |
Check Box To Add Return Shipping Label:
Yes

Last edited by brodaiga; 10-03-2012 at 05:18 PM.
brodaiga is offline   Reply With Quote