View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:36 AM   #16
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Cherry View Post
I was wondering where people are getting their carbon fiber trims for cheap on M3's? Also if the wraps or overlays for the trims are worth it? Lastly, M3 CF diffuser.
The only way you are going to get carbon fiber trim on the cheap is to get the carbon fiber look (through vinyl wraps). I looked into this and if done right can provide a nice look

I opted to spend the cash and got AutoCarbon carbon fiber trim pieces instead for my ///M3. Something about real carbon fiber that looks different from any wrap...

It was money well spent as far as I'm concerned... anyway... if you choose to wrap just take your time and watch how you lay the wrap so you have a nice pattern on your trim. GL!
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 10-04-2012 at 04:39 AM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote