View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:08 AM   #73
SamDoe1

My Ride: Clubs baby seals
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtoesblue View Post
I believe she did go ahead and do her own thinking, however, I know for a fact that based upon her calculations, she didn't include my input. How could she make a decision based upon limited input from the person she would be with?

She doesn't believe in divorce either, so she would be sticking to whatever if she got married.
Your input doesn't matter here. I was trying to avoid saying this before but if I was in your position, I'd break it off with her right now. It has only been one month, that's it. It's really not love, it's infatuation. She's the first big thing since your last relationship and that's why you're hanging on for dear life. You will be MUCH better off if you just walk on this.

Also, I would be willing to bet that she'd divorce you without a problem if you two were to ever get married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtoesblue View Post
Crap, didn't know it was like that with Catholics, she seems so chill and doesn't even really go to church that often. She did mention something about original sin, not sure what that is. But is that a radical concept? I mean, do people who believe that are typically more religious?

Seriously? You are 32 years old and are telling me that you didn't know this?

Now I'm not sure if trolling or actually being honest...
SamDoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote