View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #22
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
I'm sorry but the vinyl is to cover up ugly trim. Otherwise if you want a CF look trim the vinyl is a joke. Looks nothing like real Carbon Fiber with a 3D depth. I'm not saying it doesn't have it's place in a tight budget, just that it looks nothing side by side to how spectacular real CF looks. And isn't that the reason to go CF on the trim??
EAS used to sell a good coupe trim. Bimmian too but now think they just have the overlays.
Rear CSL diffusers are rather abundant now, the fitment varies so be careful of the one you buy and the tabs. There is also a difference on pointed and non-pointed ends between diffusers. Have it's test fitted before painting so any trimming or body work can be done. This keeps from painting it twice.