View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:34 PM   #1
FastCHAZ

My Ride: 02 325ci
My Emotional/heart felt story

Alright guys this is it I've got an 2002 325CI
No engine mods.
I bought it used last year with 113k miles on it
had I known I wold have NEVER considered purchasing this thing.
I was young & distracted by the IFORGED daytona rims kenwood
kvt pop out, seat monitors & a 12 inch jl audio w3 sub.
man his thing LOOKED goregous. but little did I know ITD Be A NIGHTMARE ON WHEELS.
AnywhoI'm going back & fourth if I want a new one or not. I've spent so much time & money into this thing it kills me inside to let it go. after all it is my first car. Mind you the day after I bought it its just cut off on me while driving. I had a problem with the mass airflow sensor. got that replace. at about 118k miles I had to change the clutch & flywheel. About 128k miles coolant tank leak. PLUS I had to replace the head gasket! then about 135k miles I just replace the alternator. I pretty much almost spent as much money as I bought the car for into fixing it. which is a very bad investment. Mind you the leathers in good condition te drivers seat had a ripin it. the upholstery needs to be redone. someone hit me (crazy so cal drivers) so theres a dent on the rear pasenger side & rear bumpers scaped with paint chip. Last week sme clowns wake board flew off his dtruck & I hit it doing about 70mph. (which i couldnt avoid at ALL) the f*cked up my front bumper my fog lights just broken off chillin inside. its just an all bad situation nothing but headaches

HOWEVER I want to get everything fixed up & replaced im just going to trade it in & get whatever i can for it Im looking at redoing the upholstery, new bumpers, getting filers & sensors replaced all the hoses replaced also. by that time thatd be over what I paid for the thing so maybe I should just keep it?

Also I want to thank all you e46 fanatics out there for helping me. because of you guys I know so much more & feel like ive grown up & matured alot with my car. I now what to look out for now. Ive seen previous post of mine from awhile back & im like what the hell was i thinking. so just thank you guys for everything

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.