View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:01 AM   #66
MJLavelle

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
Sub'd as well, but I believe German Auto Solutions has been documenting this for some time now.
German Auto Solutions is testing a 1 bar cap. They are close to production, which will be a 1.2 bar cap as a sefety margin. They have done a fair amount of real world and dyno testing.
Also, the way this guy works so hard to guarantee his products work, are safe, and a good value, I would believe him before any faceless company.
With his DISA kit, he sold some initial units a higher price, and then found some better pricing for come of the items in the kit, and reduced his price. Then, he went back through his books, and refunded the difference back to his original customers. Who else does that?
This guy is the real deal, honest, and doing it for the love of the cars. He says that he is taking a loss on the kits, but does not want to raise the price. He just wants to get more customers. He is me, with a machine shop at his disposal, and probably much smarter, and he is applying his skills to perfect one small unit at a time, after work hours. and he is backing it up with a really good warranty
He is also prototype testing a new CCV system. I can't wait to see what he comes up with. I hope it does not beat him. That thing is a pain.
MJLavelle is offline   Reply With Quote