View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #2
VaderDave's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA
Posts: 12,032
My Ride: 330CiC ZHP
I would think you'd have to ask the tenant. He should probably have the stub to show he paid you.

Maybe call him and tell him that you'll pick up the cost for cancellation/issuing a new money order and ask him to help you out.
VaderDave is offline   Reply With Quote