View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 03:44 AM   #23
NumbaOneNewb

My Ride: 2001 bmw 330ci
Ok, i guess I didn't figure it out. It's late so ill try one other thing tomorrow. It never occurred to me to try and just hook the siren or the clown nose led straight to a known working power source and ground to see if it's the hardware itself that's fried. I mean, I did notice that when I disabled the dwa alarm, my lights did not flash during lock unlock. When u had it activated, it did. That at least tells me the dealer is active. Let's see if the simplest thing I should've tried first was right in front of me the whole time. It's just that stupid dme giving me misleading trouble faults. I mean, why couldn't it just say that, instead of short to ground or open circuit. That tells me only What might be wrong, not what is.
Portland Metro: ECU updates, Euro tune, euro corner delete, air bag light, DSC light, cluster and any led color change, soldering work, transponders for keys, and all custom work related to computer or electronics.DIY AK90 A walk through on coding your mcu and transponders EWS3 How to make your own key (ak90 review)
NumbaOneNewb is offline   Reply With Quote