View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:05 AM   #39
Lividevil

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
is it cold right now? well here is the address for where I will be working for a few months: 8201 Greensboro Drive, McLean, VA 22102. I'm honestly not even sure if that is the DC area. That's what I was told.
This is really funny I read that address and realized immediately that I work off that road, except instead of being in an office building I work on a food truck (duckys grub) that parks at the intersection of solutions dr and greensboro dr. If you ever feel like trying us out we'll be there on Monday, just look for a big orange truck with a kid named Kevin (me) who just never looks like he works there since I have no uniform.

But to answer your questions, the weather here makes no sense in the least bit it can be 90 degrees then 20 degrees then back up to 90.

The main issue you will be having working in that area is the traffic, it's terrible. Try to be on the road by 2 at the latest and you should be good, anything after your doomed to stop and go for miles. You get use to it quick though, but if your car is manual like mine, it's still a pain in the butt.
Lividevil is offline   Reply With Quote