ID:	472840

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	472835

PART OUT/WHOLE/TRADES...YOU TELL ME

Vehicle is in great shape

One owner car until I bought it a few months ago as a project.

Everything works great in the car except the engine. The driver's seat has some minor wear on the left seat bolster and wear on the left arm rest.

There are two small dings on the body that can be easily popped out. There is a small rust area in the driver's door jam.

New driver's door lock actuator, front control arm bushings, front sway bar end links, and final stage resistor.

When the car was driving, it was extremely smooth, no shakes or noises. Except for the engine issues, I have not seen a car that drove or was taken care of better than this one. The brakes have plenty of meat and so do the tires. The suspension is perfect. Other than the driver's seat, it looks like the rest of the interior was never used. Comes with the original owner's manual in the leather case. This is truly a great car.

ENGINE: When I bought the car, I found that the exhaust camshaft gear was twisted and the timing was off. I replaced the camshaft and the car ran great for about 100 miles until the same issue came back. I removed both camshafts and found a lifter stuck in the carrier causing the camshaft to bind. As a result, the timing chain gear on the crankshaft spun off the woodruff key. I have all the parts to repair the car from a donor engine with a blown head gasket. The car is currently fully assembled.
z69ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.