View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #1
L0standards

My Ride: E46/325i-sold e46/m3
Yet another build thread

Just transferred over from owning 3 Volkswagens currently still own 2 outta the 3 and picked up a clean 2002 325i 5 speed

As stated did come from the vdub game so all about the slam stance life kind of stayed with me just wanted to build a car simple clean and yes stance
Picked up a brand new set of rokkor coilovers which ride pretty good for the amount they cost

I don't know why they set me helpers no need for them

Then picked up 2 sets of z3m roadsters because I wanted to run the 17x9 all around and wanted to stand out so had them powdercoated by Tom espo in Staten Island very good quality work and great on prices

Picked up a set of led tail which one didn't work thanks ddm tuning for your crap had to send one back tail are still stock for now

Couldn't pass up the 30$ lip trunk spoiler of course

Got the plate bracket delete and had to get a pair of angel eyes also picked up 3k set of hids for the fogs and 8k for the low beams

Awaiting my blackout clear corners due to back order from Ecs
And now the best part once I got the coils on under 40 mins pretty quick easy install slapped the wheels on and dialed in the stance

Because of how aggressive this wheels are all fenders had to be rolled as I do this for side work in the tristate if anyone needs

I will keep this thread updated as best as possible any questions feel free to ask!!
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.