View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #5
BCS E46

My Ride: 06ZHP, 08e90,11e70
Sorry guys, got so tied up with the group at my house that I didn't have time to check back here. We had 6 ZHPs show up - 4 sedans, a coupe, & a conv - and 4 other E46s - 2 sedans & 2 coupes, plus some of my son's friends with thing other than BMWs. Everyone stayed here at the house so we had a pretty extended happy hours both nights. Saturday went for an 80 mile fun drive, we did drive Henderson, Clifton, & Compton Rds thru the Ffx Stn & Clifton area plus more back roads out to Aden & down to Quantico. Also made a stop at Advantage Certified in Manassas to stretch our legs and take a group photo of the cars. Started replacing my suspension on Saturday afternoon, finished up this morning, another guy did his Vanos today, someone else removed & replaced their front bumper, plus some other minor things. A detailer was here Friday & Saturday and he did some paint corrections for folks. All in all a great weekend, we have another ZHP get together planned for the late Spring in Williamsburg. MD don't get hung up on the "ZHP" part of it, at our last annual meet in May the 2 cars that drew the most notice were an E39 M5 and a modified 135 conv.

I lurk around here a couple times a week, normally available to lend a hand or some advice as needed and through my 8 E46s I've learned a little bit about them but am always still trying to learn more.
BCS E46 is offline   Reply With Quote