View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:15 AM   #14
Bimmer4Lyfe

My Ride: 02 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent050 View Post
All of you certainly shed some light on the matter, so thank you kindly for you time and the good read.

I will be going to a local family owned jewelry store simply because I support family owned businesses and because I feel that my experience will be more about me than the salesman's commission.

Today, I saw my girlfriend reading a magazine and one of the pages I saw rings and earrings. So, I asked her if she liked the round or squared rings--she said squared. Now to gather more intel for the next couple of weeks. I will then purchase something to her liking and ask her stepdad for his approval. As for asking the question, I will probably have a romantic candlelight dinner in a nice suite (I will try to get tickets to a concert in another state as an excuse) followed by getting on one knee and asking her to be my best friend and partner for the rest of my life.

Do you suggest I ask her mom too since she raised my girlfriend on her own for years before marrying my girl's stepdad? Should I call her mom and ask to meet with her and her husband and ask them both at the same time?

Thanks again in advance, Fanatics.

Good thinking

Best wishes!

-j
Bimmer4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote