View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:12 AM   #383
LoveBeingUseless

My Ride: 2003 325i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broke_Man View Post
Anyways, wanted to give some props on a clean build.
One question I had though was what did you use to black out the window trim? I have seen so many different techniques; plastidip, powdercoating, rattle canning, vinyl wrap, just wanted to know what you did.
Nice Editing work! Pic looked good! I appreciate it! Getting close too pulling the trigger on some other random mods that are soon to come!

- Mtech II front bumper
- LED ambient lighting under door handles
- Bi-xenon: Morimoto Mini H1 5.0
- Corona Rings (Halo's)
- New Brakes

To answer you're other question, the trim on my car as stated by another member came in matte black. I did not have chrome trim. I do use trim dye, or gel based tire shines work well as a trim dye to really bring the richness back out of your trim and keeps them moistureized and healthy so they dont dry out and loose color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0standards View Post
How many threads are you at in the front and did u have to spin them up alittle when you changed the tops
I have to double check I am not 100% sure, I belive I am about 11 thread up front. Before I put the camber plates on, I had the front coils spun all the way down with the factory top hats. The camber plates added lots of low. So I spun them up to about 11 thread up or so from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHPinthe103 View Post
When are you intalling a Mtech 2 front bumper? And can you please make a DIY about it..i cant find a really thorough diy about it.

Not sure at this point and time. I might have sourced someone near me who I can get one from. I can assure you though that I will make a wonderfully detailed DIY on Installation! Just keep Checking in to the thread!

For more updates, Follow me on Instagram! @LoveBeingUseless
LoveBeingUseless is offline   Reply With Quote