View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 07:55 AM   #4247
niiCk

My Ride: E90
This is pretty cheap..although the interior is not my cuppa tea.

its the same guy that had the black droptop m3..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Snail View Post
Car: 2001 BMW M3 SMG Coupe White

Extra Comments: Up for sale is my toy. It has had no expenses spared whatsoever, only the best has been utilised.

The car is straight, chassis is untouched, unwelded (NO accident history whatsoever, NOT on PPSR, NO finance owing, CLEAR of ALL titles). Professionally resprayed inside out in white several months ago due to not liking the original phoenix gold colour. The car looks like it rolled off the showroom floor in white. Car is fresh and mint. Interior is just as fresh with a custom genuine cream italian nappa leather retrim.

Vehicle Details:
- June 2012 rego (8 months)
- 112 XXX km with bmw books. Just had a major service several weeks ago at peak performance costing over 2k
- genuine optional 19" rims
- professionally lowered on bilstein springs and shocks by heasman steering
- custom sound install with head unit in glove box, splits, amp and subs
- professionally resprayed inside out in white
- custom genuine cream italian nappa leather interior
- 5% tints all around, 35% tinted front windscreen
- carbon wrapped exterior pieces
- electric leather seats with memory, xenon headlights, auto wipers, climate control, sunroof etc

There's probably more to it, but this is the jist of it.
This car without doubt, turns heads wherever you go. No hassles from cops, just compliments.

A lot of time, money and effort has been poured into this car. It has been thoroughly enjoyed as a luxury cruiser and will be missed, time to reduce the number of cars I own. My loss is your gain.

Price: $36,900. I have priced it realistically for a quick, no bullsh!t sale. Time wasters, tyre kickers, dreamers etc need not enquire. I will be the only person driving the car after a deposit has been paid.

Contact Details: Any questions, do not hesitate to PM me

Pictures:

Last edited by niiCk; 10-10-2012 at 07:56 AM.
niiCk is offline   Reply With Quote