E46 Fanatics Forum banner

FS: Front Bumper Cover, prefacelift sedan - Was $75, Now $30!!!

4K views 29 replies 7 participants last post by  erice46 
#1 · (Edited)
This TiAg bumper cover came off a '99 328i sedan (pre-facelift) and includes all trim pieces shown and fog lights. It has your typical scrape marks on the underside and small rock chips, but otherwise, the bumper cover is intact. Some areas have been touched up with spray can, but barely noticeable. No bumper bracket included. $75 obo takes it.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
If it had an mtech front, it wasn't me. I actually still have the same OEM front, but now with the impossible-to-find G-Power sport lip. I've seen a couple of the original version, but have NEVER seen this one anywhere else! Take a closaer look at the sig; I'll have to post a better pic of it. Btw, I'll give the posted front bumper another week and a half....then the tow hook cover is yours Cholea!

#22 ·
Saweet! :clap: I'll pm you shortly with my number so we can make plans to hook up. Cholea, I'll keep u posted, so maybe you can cruise by for a little TiAg meet to get ur tow hook cover fr erice! Btw, thanks for the endorsement, Cholea. Honestly, though, erice u can't go wrong with $30. Heck, the front trim alone sells for about $70 new!

#28 ·
Sorry buddy thats another reason i bought the bumper because my original bumper didnt have the.mesh...
And rio ha ha the bumpers on already man looks much better than my previous one. Im not sure yet if i wanna wrap the black trim like you did . Kinda matches the rims and dark tint..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.