View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:40 PM   #8498
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 33,393
Originally Posted by king kong View Post
Apparently I got some scholarship from them some time ago for some sort of achievement that I don't even remember, which I remember receiving, but forgot about, but they claim that the address I provided is outdated, so I may not be receiving statements/updates on it. I call BS, because they clearly didn't have any trouble finding my dad's address despite it not being listed in any school/financial aid application (I have all the records) now that I graduated. Now they are "asking" me to "consider" forfeiting it back to the state. Wat. No. I want my money. Besides, I am taking a stupid night class so they can't say I'm not in school and .

Originally Posted by VALMONT View Post
stancewerks is for dudes who pick up dudes for a little stretch and poke.
albeee is offline