View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #73
trizzuth

My Ride: gobbles oil like a B
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryannel2003 View Post
I think him and another member said that AutoZone sold OEM replacements but I'm not sure of the brand. Maybe Timken? BMA is the ****... I've ordered a lot of parts from them recently and been more than satisfied.
Someone did buy the fronts for around $40 from autozone and got a Timken box, but I believe it was a F.A.G. inside the box. But they go lucky as others have tried the same thing and it varies based on your location. You might go in and see if they have it in stock so you can open the box and look, but I wouldn't order it.

BMAparts.com has been absolute best for me for ordering the bearings lately. Fronts are SKF, made in Germany (someone said they might be the japanese equivalent of F.A.G. and go for around $73 I think, rears are genuine F.A.G. made in Germany OE equivalents for $38 a piece. And you KNOW that is the brand that you will get when ordering it. Free shipping on most orders too based on the price! I think over $50. Have to get the dust caps and axle nuts somewhere else though, and you get flailed for shipping charges, which sucks. But anything is better than the dealer!