All done and back together. NO CEL! car feels real peppy. Fairly zippy little boat anchor.
For those who may care....I didn't bother making a jig for the back of the head (to hold the cams in the right position), expended too much energy on the front jig! Instead, I set them up and placed a 12" steel ruler, edge on, across the tops of the two cams, (between the two top sides of the square ends of each cam), adjusted to ensure that the entire flat of each square end was in FULL contact with the edge of the ruler then kept a hairy eyeball on the whole setup, to make sure they remained stationary and as set up.
I'm sure there'll be some chastising on the way but it seems to have worked remarkable well for me.