View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 03:33 AM   #54
NumbaOneNewb

My Ride: 2003 330CI Silver
Hey i had a couple of quick questions. I'm having problems finding the ground when armed wire. Your guide did show mainly the orange wire, the one that was used after tapping the original but not much in the original. Actually, unless the armed when ground was that purple & white (mine happens to be purple & yellow) that i saw at fuse #14? If so, can I tap into it from there? Now I didn't make myself a starter killer relay or anything is that necessary? I don't have a remote start and i always thought that the ews was the starter (fuel) kill. Or was it just a starter block we can say, if the incorrect transponder was used. Now say that purple & white wire at #14 is it and I don't use a starter killer relay, can I just diode the line that i use to tap into that wire or must I diode both my wire and the #14 wire before they both reach the fuse. Or maybe I got it all wrong? Lol
Portland Metro: ECU updates, Euro tune, euro corner delete, air bag light, DSC light, cluster and any led color change, soldering work, transponders for keys, and all custom work related to computer or electronics.DIY AK90 A walk through on coding your mcu and transponders EWS3 How to make your own key (ak90 review)

Last edited by NumbaOneNewb; 10-15-2012 at 03:36 AM.
NumbaOneNewb is offline   Reply With Quote