View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:09 PM   #57
NumbaOneNewb

My Ride: 2001 bmw 330ci
I bought a dei voice module and wanted to incorporate it into my oem custom alarm. Lol. I just wanted to add a little flavor to it. Thanks for the tip about the relay. Man those things are so useful. I never knew. How to use them until recently with you putting this guide out. I mean, the uses for these seem endless. So let me go over with you how I plan on hooking it up to create a ground when armed, sort of. Not a true ground when armed but good enough for me and I hope it works. Like usual, I'll run a constant power and a ground to 85 & 86. For 30 I plan on just grounding it and for 87a, I'll designate that as my ground when armed. Would that work? Oh yeah, what should I diode and what diode do you recommend? If you have any recommendations as far as wiring a true ground when armed, i would like to know by your input.
Portland Metro: ECU updates, Euro tune, euro corner delete, air bag light, DSC light, cluster and any led color change, soldering work, transponders for keys, and all custom work related to computer or electronics.DIY AK90 A walk through on coding your mcu and transponders EWS3 How to make your own key (ak90 review)
NumbaOneNewb is offline   Reply With Quote