View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:07 AM   #14
Retrax

My Ride: 2004 325CI vert
Hey Jake,

I had a question for you about my 04 325CI vert. I am finding out that my car has kind of a unique headlight design and my options are somewhat limited. I have stock halogen headlights which are pretty sand blasted and look weathered. I'd like to replace them. I checked out Khoalty and they have the E46 DEPO Projector46 headlights which they offer an upgrade option of high power LED angel eyes.

I read your info above about staying away from using HID bulbs in halogen projectors. Khoalty has the headlights available in halogen (which is what my car has now) or the additional options of auto leveling, Bi-Xenon projectors, and a CANBUS HID kit. What is your experience with HID upgrades? Would I be better off sticking to halogens or can I expect a good result spending the additional $140 of so to upgrade the auto level, Bi-Xenon projectors, and HID kit? I am looking for a plug and play upgrade and can live with halogens but the HID's sure would be nice and the time for me to decide would be when I buy the new headlight assemblies.
Retrax is offline   Reply With Quote