View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 04:51 PM   #1
jack.chris328
Modded ///Member

My Ride: is a truck.
FS: Xenon Ignitors and Ballast

I have some ignitors and a ballast that are in working order but could be problematic. I have two single xenon ignitors and one ballast that came out of my friends old headlights. He said that every once and a while one of them would go out and he would have to turn the lights off and back on again so the light would come back on. He said it did this maybe every couple weeks. He couldn't really give me a good time frame. With time constrains and not wanting to get into the lights. We changed out both lights since I had another set. Later on I got to working on the lights and pulled these parts out. I have tested them multiple times and have not been able to get them to fail. The single xenon components are marked as A1, A2, and A3. The wires were cut but professionally re-soldered and sealed. Below are pictures of them working. Due to the history I'm asking $25.00 shipped for any of these units.

Also there is one bi-xenon ignitor with a similar situation. Some time in cold weather would have to turn the lights off and on in the morning then they would work fine. Ended up replacing the set with depo's. This one is bench tested and was working but the other side was not. So if you want this one asking 25.00 shipped for it also. This one is marked as B1.

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.