well as always, things didn't go as planned. when i was about to install the rear i realized something terrible!!! the two rear powerflex subframe bushings i had installed were installed upside down!!! With powerflex bushings the front two should be cone end down and the rear two should b cone side up.
if you look at my previous post and see pics of my rear. you will notice i had all 4 of my bushings put in cone side down. (my mistake)
At this point im getting quick at tearing appart the rear and putting it together. took me about 30 min to have the subframe seperated from the rest of the rear end....
will be getting these bushings re-pressed soon and then hopefully will have some updates.
Also got my Autosolutions 40% reduced SSK in the mail yesterday!! can't wait to try this piece out