View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 11:17 PM   #1
djoutofsight

My Ride: E46 M3 Smg Mystic
Arrow BSW SubsSound System 2 10's w/Amp. E46 Coupe Only. Pics

Here is my BSW Dual 10 Subwoofer system. Itís all been swapped out for Boston Acoustics G1 subs and a Boston Acoustics Amp. This think KICKS hard. I have had people blown away that its only two ten inch speakers in the trunk. I was on the fence when going with BSW yet after I had this setup I am SOLD.

Price: $400 Picked up in Tri-State. NYC/CT/NJ. Shipping OK but you pay for it.

Only Issue: Speakers don't match in color. The specs are the same but when I bought it one blew out. They don't make the silver model anymore so the updated look is the black series. Itís the SAME exact speaker just a black face. Same RMS, Size, specs, everything but the color.

How it looks with different color speakers: Even though the speakers are different colors itís impossible to see unless you are in the trunk looking up at a crazy angle. I forgot that they were different and when I seen them taking them out I was like WTF until it my memory hit me.

Condition: It is all in Good condition. Everything works perfect, hits hard, and sounds great. The only issue is that the amp has some surface scrapes from sitting under the trunk area. I had it under the mat hidden and itís a PERFECT fit. Wires and all were hidden and itís a killer look. Also the speakers have little marks in the cushion part. Just from things in my trunk sliding around. I am going to assume it was my laptop bag that did this.

What you get:
  • (2) 10 Inch Boston Acoustics G1 Subs
  • Boston Acoustics Gt-22 Amplifier
  • Both Power cables to connect to battery
  • 12 Ft Flat speaker wire W/Banana Connector
  • Line in converter (Needed to get audio) [BRAND NEW]
  • Extra Cables I bought when getting this installed (MISC)

Specs:
Pics:

Thanks for Looking.

04 E46 M3 SMG Mystic Blue/Black . Work in Progress. Mods: Never Enough!
TEAM EUROWERKZ NY DIRECTOR
djoutofsight is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.