View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1
My Ride: 2002 BMW 330I
Looking for part

I do not know what they call the piece under the wipers that goes from side to side . Mine is black and the very top part that is usually flush to windshield is weather rotted. If anyone knows what this is called please help .. Or if someone has the part give me a holler. I will try an post a pic tomorrow
Jnj1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE membership to remove this ad.