325ci E46 SMG 2004 - gear 'retarded'
Could someone advise on my issue?
My SMG is 'retarded' at start off. The 'gear' cannot engage properly at 'neutral'
My experience sometimes at start off:
1) F[i]N appears in the SMG display
2) Engage 'R' takes more than 10sec
3) Engage '1', studders and engines die
4) Engage '2', auto shift to '1' and then to 'N'
5) Cannot free to 'N' although display shows 'N'
I experience this mostly on a start of the day, or after days of non-driving.
I have changes a new pump and stuff just 3 months ago