View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:27 AM   #39
lrinco01

My Ride: 01HPF Stg2 M3, 11'X5
Send a message via Yahoo to lrinco01 Send a message via Skype™ to lrinco01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellner View Post
False. I called him back. He has a vert. You dont. You also haven't contacted me in 3 weeks. Dont say i havent updated you this whole time... Again the main point is you havent requested or even told me you wanted a return. I would gladly return your money if I had a single clue you wanted to call the build off.
so as the customer, I have to continue to call, text, email and pm YOU to no avail.? thats Not good business practice.

i have not heard from you in 24 days. i dont have the time you do. the last communication i sent you and email telling you, instead of a 10" for my coupe, make a 12" for my lil brothers SEDAN since YOU Have a sedan. 24 days and no response until someone mentioned the idea of posting my frustration in one of your other FS THREADS and look, what do you know, you are ALIVE and responded asap. wow

so this is a better way to get at you then text or phone calls?

i would rather you finish what you said you would but if a refund is best then thank you
HPF Stg.2 on the new Pt6766 Turbo/ Open Dump/ AA Lightweight flywheel/ Aggressive Tune good for 661 RWHP!

2012 X5D 3.5i - Family hauler
2000 323ci - work in progress - wife's D/D
2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7L LTD, Fully optioned up......soon TRD supercharged

FOR SALE:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=727953
lrinco01 is offline   Reply With Quote