My 2005 Steel Blue 325i progress
I've owned my car for about 2 years now and have been very happy with the way things have turned out. Majority of my mods have been done through Jurrian @ Modbargains, great guy so give him a call if you're looking for anything.
I don't have a picture of the day I originally bought it but I do have a pretty early picture of it. I got the windows tinted the day after I bought it and had parts waiting for install (clear corners, side markers and LED tails). And the list goes on after that...
- Mtech II coupe front
- Hamann CF lip
- P46 headlights
- LED tails
- Clear corners and side markers
- Painted door strips and rear bumper
- CF fog light covers
- Trunk lip spoiler
- CF roundels (wheels, hood, trunk, steering wheel)
- M3 rear bumper
- VMR VB3s (had them in super silver and now hyper black)
- 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 et 22 all around after spacers in in the front.
- 215/35/18 and 235/40/18
- ZHP steering wheel
- Euro tray
- BMW performance shift knob (alcantara)
- Alcantara shift and ebrake boots
- Black mats
- Gauge rings
- CF wrapped trim
- K&N intake
- Custom exhaust with burnt titanium tips
- KW V1s
- Pioneer AVIC N1 (with steering wheel adapter)
- Alpine M500 amp
- Orion 12inch 1000watt sub
- CSL front bumper with 1 piece lip
- M3 side mirros
Thanks for looking at the thread E46 family.
[VMR VB3][Mtech II Front][Hamann CF Lip][P46 projector][K&N CAI][KW V1]
[Custom Quad Exhaust][30% Tint][M3 Rear Bumper]
Last edited by JustinE46; 02-18-2013 at 08:45 PM.