View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #67
pilot1ner

My Ride: e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyB4 View Post
I know you don't give a **** but, to most people, the work underneath is as important as the paint work.

I think you are missing the point about the "cheap" fiberglass comments. If you are paying a premium to get wider fenders, and yet the shop is using generic universal widebody flares. Then are you getting your monies worth? If your only spending 2k, then it's probably worth it. Any more than that and your probably getting ripped off.

At the end of the day, as long as you are happy that is all that matters. So don't get all worked up.
First I dont like people to talk to me like I dont know what im talking about. First I had a choice to go with metal or fiberglass, now wheather they mold the fiberglass or universal flares they still have to get the fiberglass on the metal, so its not like ur throwing a hole quarter panel made of fiberglass, correct? So if you didnt read earlier I posted where the shop didnt want me to show how they do their fiberglass work then its cool. I can tell buy the cars they have in their shop that their not a cheap ass mickey mouse shop. You cant tell buy the work they did? Oh and im not worked up.

Last edited by pilot1ner; 10-23-2012 at 10:16 PM.
pilot1ner is offline   Reply With Quote